Here are some interesting reads worth sharing, and definitely worth reading on the first day of May (wow, it’s May):
- Yoast presents 40 tips in 40 mins on ways to optimize WordPress
- 15 Steps to small business online marketing success
- Great article about 10 ways to be a great SEO. Did you catch my illustration of the “anatomy of a SEO“
- Speaking of skills that an internet marketer must have, Boston Logic is hiring a second Online Marketer (please send this along to any qualified candidates, or if you are one then please apply).
- Ever wonder how to make your offline presence work for you online? SEOmoz tackles that question.
- Local company Hubspot lays out their tips on redesigning a website. Check out my tips for keeping SEO in mind when doing a redesign.
- And last but not least, great tips on “listening” and it’s important role in social media. Something we can all use a little more practice in, don’t you think?